We are looking for Dutch Customer Service leaders in Lisbon Portugal.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks. You will play a crucial role in delighting our customers and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The Supervisor must be able to educate, coach, motivate, and encourage agents to succeed and solve customer issues. Among the other daily responsibilities of this position, the Supervisor will model and teach our brand’s core values, fostering a customer-focused culture and servant leadership.
- Educate, motivate, lead, guide, and direct all assigned associates to reach their highest potential both in terms of service metrics and career goals;
- Be a passionate advocate for our customers and their issues. Never rests until they have resolved the customers’ concern and regained their confidence in our brands;
- Assist in building a highly skilled team through participating in interviews and hiring decisions;
- Monitor contacts to identify areas of opportunity to improve performance and customer experience
- Analyze data to identify performance trends and opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Work with associates to create meaningful development plans and deliver feedback;
- Resolves customer escalations as needed;
- Work with BRM to escalate issues.
- Fluency in Dutch (C2 or native)
- Fluency in English (B2 spoken and written);
- Experience in managing sales teams in a contact center environment (mandatory);
- Strong coaching and interpersonal skills
- Previous Customer Support experience;
- Fluency in an additional European language is a plus;
- Ability to accept and give feedback objectively to facilitate change within the organization in a positive manner;
- Good understanding of MS Office including Excel
- Reliable multi-tasker and excellent stress/pressure management skills;
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Reliable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Free language courses, sports activities, and organized events.