Our client is one of the world’s leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. They connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter experts across every sector.
The Senior Client Solutions Associate role sits within the DACH team, part of the EMEA Financial Services team based in London. The client base consists out of leading financial institutions in the DACH region, including some of the world’s largest Private Equity funds. This role is a key role within our clients company. You will be responsible for delivering projects to clients, building relationships and working with senior colleagues to maximise growth and impact. You will have the opportunity to progress quickly and to also work in a collaborative environment.
- Learning the workflow by recruiting new industry experts for the first 3-4 months to grow network
- Executing time-sensitive, projects for your clients working within a specialised team (split can be either by industry, region or investment strategy)
- Daily interaction withexperts over the phone to qualify profiles to ensure exact fit for client projects
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall experience
- Building strong client relationships
- Towards end of tenure, working with the Business Development/Sales team to discuss content ideas and map out users and how to engage them in order to grow revenue and ensure retention
- Towards end of tenure, collaborating with Events, Strategic Projects and Survey teams to pitch and execute a wide range of products
- Preparation for and attendance of client meetings
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively,
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrable client services skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Commercial focust
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- 1-2 years of work experience in a client service-focused position (post-graduation)
- The opportunity to work with a prestigious international client base a including C-level executives, on a daily basis
- Good starting salary
- The opportunity to progress quickly
- A great team atmosphere off site activities and sports teams to join
A typical career progression path within our client is as following: ~12-24 months after achieving pre-set goals (eg. high-quality end-to-end delivery, quality of relationship management), You can typically progress onto Client Solutions Manager roles. You will then become responsible for your own part of the business, managing client relationships and increasing management responsibility of other team members.