Description Of Duties
Our client is a leading workforce communications platform that empowers companies to work as one. Employees can feel like an important part of something greater than themselves and find meaning in a job well done. Our client helps the world’s largest global companies transform the way they communicate with millions of employees every day.
We are seeking both entry-level and experienced Enterprise Sales Development Representatives.
Our client sales team is made up of ambitious, intellectually curious people. They strive to find the most effective way to grow the company through lead generation and qualification.
You will be part of one the best teams in the industry, You’ll learn from the most successful SDR managers in the world and you’ll develop and grow skills that will help you throughout your career. If you are looking to learn with the best and would like to join an ever-growing organization to ignite your sales career – keep reading.
- Generate business opportunities for our Account Executives and Sales Directors
- Effectively communicate Our client’ value proposition.
- Generate interest and establish rapport with all levels of stakeholders, including VPs, SVPs, EVPs, and C-positions)
- Collaborate with territory teammates to prioritize outbound target account plans within a given territory.
- Research new accounts within a territory and research new contacts in existing accounts.
- Nurture prospects through phone, email, direct mail, social media, and other channels.
- Partner with marketing on driving attendance to events, trade shows, webinars, and conferences.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified meetings.
- sales experience
- Strong communication skills (we sell to communications professionals)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Exceptional and engaging communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Goal-oriented and accountability toward targets
- Passionate about tech and the start-up culture
- An insatiable level of curiosity and a constant learner
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Persistence and creativity
- A self-starter that thrives on surfacing ideas to solve challenges
- Driven to provide an exceptional customer experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Phone Prospecting or SDR experience is a plus
- Start-up / SaaS Experience is a huge plus
Because you care.
About people, about the work you do, the connections you make and being the best! Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to enjoy it.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, apply now. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it is a perfect fit.
Other benefits are the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth.
OTE 75-95k per annum