The Learning Specialist is responsible for identification, development, facilitation, evaluation, and coordination of programs and initiatives. The positions will interact with all levels throughout the company.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates, implements, and facilitates training programs for associates, managers, trainers, and others (i.e. Supervisory Leadership Development Program and Work Team Coach Development Program).
- Leverage coaching skills to support the integration of Coach-Like Conversations between leaders and associates.
- Facilitate and create transfer and sustainability and performance support solutions to support Coach-Like Conversations and various learning solutions.
- Create, facilitate, and improve the new associate orientation as well as a robust onboarding process that supports the transition of new associates within the CFC.
- Learn & apply Prosci Change Management methodology in supporting projects & initiatives in the respective facility.
- Analyzes productivity and quality reports to evaluate learning effectiveness and return on investment (ROI) to the facility.
- Works with leadership and L&D to conduct a comprehensive needs analysis and performance consulting methodology to identify learning & performance-based solutions.
- Drives best practices standardization learning solutions across the respective facility
- Answers questions and assists to help associates in meeting their daily productivity, accuracy & safety goals.
- Partners with subject matter experts to drive innovative learning solutions that impact business metrics and organizational effectiveness.
- Understands workflow, daily production goals, and reports used to drive business by reacting quickly and efficiently to production imperatives, scheduling conflicts, and network-wide rollouts.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- A Master degree is preferred, Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of three to five years customer service, inside sales, distribution training and/or facilitation
- Ability to communicate with all levels of team and management is required.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation, facilitation skills are required.
- Knowledge & proficiency of instructional design methodologies is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of order management systems and processes are required.
- The ability to work cross-functionally is required.
- Knowledge of AS400 system preferred
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel up to 25% of the time are required.
- Provide support to satellite locations is required based on business needs.