We are looking for a Help Desk Representatives for the Dutch and Flemish-speaking market.
You will act as the first point of contact for the employees and respond to and document incoming queries.
- Handle end-user calls and web queries
- Act as the first point of contact for the customer
- Precise administration
- Act as the primary contact between customer and resolving group
- Keep the user informed, own and follow up ongoing cases
- Expert (C1) or Native in Dutch
- Advanced (B2) English language skills
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Customer service.
- Experience on an IT Help Desk is an advantage but not a must
- A graduate – Fresh graduates are welcome
- Desire to learn – no IT background required,
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Flexible, open-minded personality and a “can do” attitude
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization – we have opened our 3rd office here in Budapest end of 2017
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues
- A pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with a multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Easy to access location and modern office building (easy to reach from the city center, 10-15 minute commute)
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- Language courses available
- Team events and Company events (relaxed parties with team-games, cake-Friday, etc.)
- High-value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review