For one of our clients we are searching for an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM).
About the role
You are responsible for directing business development and sales activities with prospective clients and will be accountable for the client relationship from deal conception to closing. The position requires selling BPO services, including digital transformation, IT, customer engagement, and business process transformation services.
The BDM role establishes and maintains consultative sales relationships within each prospective client organization at every level from the chief executive team to departmental managers.
This individual leverages his/her domain, technical, digital and operational business knowledge to create demand and persuade prospective clients through the development and presentation of compelling value propositions and purchasing rationales.
The BD executive will thoroughly understand the prospective client’s business, both strategic and tactical, including themes and underlying issues.
This is an international role, you must be willing to travel.
Experience and Competency Requirements
- Must have experience selling similar service offerings (i.e. digital transformation, IT, customer engagement, and business process transformation services).
- Must have proven sales experience and track record of quota achievement.
- Must be able to sell global delivery solutions including offshore and nearshore deployments.
- Experience working for a global consulting firm is a plus.
- Must have highly developed solution selling, customer relations and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively consult and influence chief executives. Ability to provide verifiable client references.
- Must demonstrate consecutive quarterly and yearly quota achievement in complex selling environments utilizing a solution selling model.
- Must have very good understanding of new emerging technologies and leading business trends.
- Must have strong problem-solving ability with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to develop, execute, lead, and maintain complex projects, programs, and assignments.
Reasons to Join Our Team
- We work to enable innovation and positively affect lives across the world, and to do so we partner with an array of global brands. You will have the ability to work for the world’s best clients, including but not limited to Fortune 500 clients.
- We make selling easier – we utilize our in-house experience design agency,
- We offer a strong financial incentive package that includes a solid base salary with a competitive commissions plan. Further incentives include award programs / trips.